The "SLF PRO User Service Agreement" ("this Agreement") is a contract between the users ("Users" or "you") of the services provided by SLF PRO ("SLF PRO APP" or "SLF PRO official www.suanlifeng.io"). protocol. This agreement describes the rights and responsibilities of SLF PRO and users. By using the services provided by Hashpower, you agree to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree, you must not access this website or use the services provided by SLF PROAPP. If you agree to and comply with all the terms of this agreement, SLF PRO grants you access to and use of the services provided by SLF PRO. SLF PRO has the right to modify the terms of this agreement. Once the revised agreement is published, it will effectively replace the original agreement. Users can check the latest agreement at any time.
Provide users with digital commodity computing power reward production services through "SLF PRO APP" or "www.suanlifeng.io". SLF PRO does not participate in the buying and selling of digital goods as a buyer or seller.
SLF PRO uses its own system to provide users with micro-server (professional) leasing and hosting and other service products that may be added in the future through the Internet and other methods. Regarding the registration information provided by the user, the user agrees to:
（1) Provide legal, true, accurate and detailed personal information;
(2) Users have the right to view the information under their SLF PRO member account on the SLF PRO platform, and have the right to operate using the functions provided by SLF PRO.
(3) Users have the right to participate in website activities organized by SLF PRO in accordance with the rules of activities issued by SLF PRO.
(4) If there is any change, update user information in time. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, the user shall bear the corresponding responsibilities and consequences arising therefrom, and SLF PRO reserves the right to terminate the user's use of SLF PRO services.
2. Service rules
(1) When you have transaction disputes with other members during the procurement process of SLF PRO, once you or any one or both of the other members submit SLF PRO for mediation, SLF PRO has the right to make mediation decisions based on unilateral judgment. You understand and Agree to accept the judgment and mediation decision of SLF PRO.
(2) You understand and agree that SLF PRO has the right to provide necessary information such as user information and purchase records that you provide to SLF PRO at the request of government departments (including judicial and administrative departments). If you are suspected of infringing on the legal rights and interests of others such as intellectual property rights, SLF PRO also has the right to provide the right holder with your necessary identity information if the suspected infringement exists.
(3) When you use the SLF PRO service, you will be solely responsible for the taxable allowances and all hardware, software, service and other expenses incurred.
(4) When using this service, you agree that all purchases cannot be changed once executed.
(5) When using this service, you agree that SLF PRO has the right to liquidate transactions at any time regardless of profit or loss.
3. Modification and termination of services
(1) While accepting SLF PRO's various services, the user agrees to accept various information services provided by SLF PRO. The user hereby authorizes SLF PRO to send commercial information to its email, mobile phone, correspondence address, etc. The user can enter the SLF PRO related page to change the user information.
(2) SLF PRO reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notifying the user. SLF PRO has the right to exercise the right to modify or discontinue the service, and is not responsible for the user or any third party that is not directly related.
(3) If the user disagrees with the modification of this agreement, or is dissatisfied with the service of SLF PRO, he can exercise the following rights: 1. Stop using SLF PRO's network service; 2. Tell SLF PRO to stop its service through customer service and other channels. After the end of the service, the user's right to use the SLF PRO network service is immediately terminated. In this case, SLF PRO is not obligated to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to the user or any third party that is not directly related.
(4) The termination of this agreement does not affect the observant party to the breaching party to pursue liability for breach of contract.
4. User rights
1. You hereby promise:
(1) You are at least 18 years old and have full capacity for civil conduct;
(2) You accept and use the services provided by SLF PRO in your place of residence/country in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and related policies, and do not violate your obligations to any other third parties.
2. Regarding the registration data provided by the user, the user agrees to:
(1) Provide legal, true, accurate and complete personal information;
(2) If there is any change, update user information in time. If the registration information provided by the user is illegal, untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, the user shall bear all corresponding responsibilities and consequences;
(3) SLF PRO reserves the right to impose restrictions on the account, suspend or terminate the use of SLF PRO services based on the information provided;
(4) Each user can only register one account;
(5) Your order is a request to the SLF PRO micro server (professional) or shared service. Accepting your order represents the micro server (professional) or shared service agreed between SLF PRO and you for the order For binding services, the micro server (professional) or shared service has agreed on the specific content of the micro server (professional) or shared package. We will associate your micro server (professional) or shared package with your account. Prior to this, the order is deemed to be processed, and SLF PRO reserves the right to refuse to accept the order and to refuse to accept payment from the user;
(6) You need to enter your user name and password when using the micro server (professional) provided by SLF PRO or some specific functions in the sharing service. If you are unable to access your account due to forgotten password and other reasons, SLF PRO has the right to ask you to provide specific information including personal identification information in order to determine the true ownership of the account, including but not limited to: identification; proof of residence; phone number Number/email ownership certificate and any identifiable activities on the website, such as transaction ID, order number, etc.; however, you promise that you will not share your username and/or password with others or allow any other third parties to use your Account. SLF PRO does not assume any responsibility for the improper use of your account or password by you or any other third party, as well as the consequences and losses caused. If you believe that your username and/or password are known by others or your account has been used by others without authorization, you should notify SLF PRO immediately.
5.the user's obligations
(1) Do not use this site to endanger national security, leak state secrets, or infringe the legal rights and interests of national social collectives and citizens, and do not use this site to produce, copy and disseminate the following information: 1. Inciting resistance, undermining the Constitution, laws, and administration Laws and regulations are implemented; 2. Inciting subversion of state power and overthrowing the socialist system; 3. Inciting to split the country and undermining national unity; 4. Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity; 5. Fabricating or distorting facts and spreading Rumors that disrupt social order; 6. Propagate feudal superstition, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror, or instigate crime; 7. Openly insult others or fabricate facts to slander others, or carry out other malicious attacks; 8. Damage to the credibility of state agencies; 9. Other violations of the Constitution and laws and administrative regulations; 10. Conduct commercial advertising.
(2) Users shall not maliciously register SLF PRO APP or website accounts through any means, including but not limited to multiple account registrations for profit, speculation, cash out, awards, etc. The user shall also not embezzle other user accounts. If the user violates the above regulations, SLF PRO has the right to directly take all necessary measures to cancel the benefits derived from the violation, and even pursue the user's legal responsibility through litigation.
(3) Users are prohibited from using SLF PRO in any form as a place, platform or medium for engaging in various illegal activities. Without the authorization or permission of SLF PRO, users are not allowed to use the name of this site to engage in any commercial activities, nor to use SLF PRO as a place, platform or medium for commercial activities in any form.
6. Refusal to guarantee and exemption
(1) SLF PRO, as the third-party platform of the "network service provider", does not guarantee that the information and services on the website platform can fully meet the needs of users. SLF PRO does not assume legal responsibility for errors, insults, defamation, omissions, obscenity, pornography or profanity that users may encounter in the process of accepting SLF PRO's services.
(2) Based on the particularity of the Internet, SLF PRO also does not guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness and safety of the service, and does not assume any liability not caused by SLF PRO. SLF PRO strives to enable users to safely access and use this website, but SLF PRO neither declares nor warrants that this website or its server is free of viruses or other potentially harmful factors; therefore, users should use industry-recognized software to check and kill any self SLF PRO downloads the virus in the file.
(3) SLF PRO is not responsible for the failure to save, modify, delete or save the information posted by users. We are not responsible for typographical errors, negligence, etc. on the website that are not deliberately caused by SLF PRO. SLF PRO has the right but no obligation to improve or correct omissions and errors in any part of this website.
(4) Unless SLF PRO expressly agrees in written form, SLF PRO does not treat any content information obtained by users from this website in any way (including but not limited to including, via, connecting or downloading), including but not limited to advertisements, etc. Guarantee its accuracy, completeness and reliability; SLF PRO is not responsible for any products, services, information or materials purchased or obtained by users due to the content information on this website. The user shall bear the risks caused by the use of the information content of this website.
(5) The user comments posted by all users in SLF PRO only represent the user's personal opinions, and it does not mean that this website agrees with their opinions or confirms their descriptions. This website does not bear any legal responsibility caused by user comments.
(6) SLF PRO has the right to delete all kinds of information in SLF PRO that does not comply with the law or agreement, and reserves the right not to notify users.
(7) All announcements sent to users, SLF PRO will be delivered through official page announcements, site letters, e-mails, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages or regular letters. SLF PRO does not assume legal responsibility for any activities or information that is not obtained through SLF PRO's official channels, such as prizes, discounts, etc.
(8) SLF PRO has the right to adjust the recharge, withdrawal, transaction and other handling fee rates according to market conditions, and has the right to decide the termination of the free promotion period.
7. Special statement
To the extent permitted by law, no matter what the circumstances, SLF PRO is responsible for information network equipment maintenance, information network connection failures, computer, communication or other system failures, power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, uprisings, and riots. , Lack of productivity or production materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, wars, government actions, orders of judicial administrative organs, other force majeure or third-party inactions caused by inability to service or delayed services, and the loss of users due to this Take responsibility.
8. Risk notice
(1) This agreement takes effect when the user clicks on the SLF PRO registration page to agree to register, complete the registration process, and obtain the SLF PRO account and password, and is binding on both SLF PRO and the user.
(2) The user has fully read and understood the above terms and conditions before registering, and is willing to assume relevant responsibilities. The final interpretation right of this regulation belongs to SLF PRO.
(3) You understand and agree: There are legal risks in the use of digital goods. Since the current legal supervision of digital goods is not yet mature, its value may not be protected by law/supervision, and its behavior may be deemed to be a violation of regulations or policies and terminate;
(4) The value of any micro server (professional) or shared rights, any number of any digital goods may be affected by many factors not controlled by SLF PRO. These factors include but are not limited to: reward difficulty and/or changes in other reward parameters/attributes, market price fluctuations of digital commodities (exchange rate between legal currency and digital commodities), etc.;
(5) You understand and agree: due to the nature of digital goods, any holder of digital goods and any number of any digital goods may lose part or all of their value at any time; ) And all losses suffered shall be borne by you, and SLF PRO shall not bear any responsibility;
(6) You understand and agree: SLF PRO has the right to publish, modify, and/or provide any information related to SLF PRO services at any time through official page announcements, site letters, emails, customer service calls, mobile phone text messages or regular letters. SLF PRO does not assume legal responsibility for any information obtained through SLF PRO's formal channels.
(7) You understand and agree: SLF PRO will maintain or upgrade the system regularly or irregularly. SLF PRO cannot guarantee that your use of the services provided by SLF PRO is continuous and uninterrupted. Unless otherwise expressly stipulated in this agreement, you shall bear full responsibility for the losses (if any) caused by the interruption of SLF PRO service.
(8) You understand and agree: the information on this website does not constitute an offer to convey any type, nor should it be regarded or understood as an offer to sell or buy any securities, commodities or other financial products. In addition, SLF PRO does not constitute an investment advisor and any information on the SLF PRO website does not constitute the provision of investment advice. SLF PRO does not guarantee that any goals, assumptions, expectations, and will have been or will be achieved as expressed or implied by the website, nor can it guarantee that the activities or performance described on the website will continue or continue in the future in the same manner as previously described on the website.
9. SLF PRO computing power product cost
(1) Distribution of output: The computing power hosted by SLF PRO uses PPS for output distribution, and the computing power output of the previous day will be distributed at 10:00 every day. 1. By default, all computing power hosted in SLF PRO is connected to the professional computing power reward service station. 2. If the professional computing power reward service station is maintained for a long time and cannot be connected, SLF PRO has the right to switch the computing power to other professional computing power reward service stations. 3. The platform will compensate for the output loss during the period when the computing power is switched from the professional computing power reward service station to other professional computing power reward service stations.
(2) Specific description of PPS allocation method 1. According to the formula 1000000*10^9*86400*Current Block Reward/current network difficulty/2^32, calculate the theoretical output per TH/s, and at the moment of allocation, allocate the output according to the computing power value owned by the user . 2. According to SLF PRO every day at 10:00 am Singapore time, all users will be allocated 1 PPS output. It is allocated according to the proportion of the computing power owned by each user at the current moment to the total computing power of this type of micro-server (professional). Note: The time when SLF PRO receives the burst message may be affected by the network confirmation delay, network failure website, maintenance program failure, etc., and the output distribution time will be delayed.
(3) Collection of electricity and maintenance fees: electricity and management fees 1. The computing power products on the SLF PRO platform are different, and the electricity bill specifications and management fees are also different. For details, please refer to the above-line products. 2. Electricity and management fees are collected when the output is distributed, and deducted before the output is distributed. At the same time, the exchange rate of the value obtained at the specified time of the digital product on that day is converted into digital goods and deducted from the user's distribution. Calculation formula: the number of BTC produced on the day of the user's account computing power * management fee 3. If the user's balance is insufficient to deduct electricity and management fees, the allocated amount is 0, and no output is allocated for the time being 4. SLF PRO has the right to adjust the charging standards of electricity and management fees based on actual operating conditions
(4) Shutdown and recovery of computing power products 1. Due to the decline in the exchange rate of digital commodities or the increase in difficulty, if the user has insufficient balance to deduct electricity and management fees, the allocated amount is 0 at this time, and the product with no allocated output power enters the downtime, SLF PRO has the right to When the computing power product is shut down for processing, the computing power product enters a shutdown period. During the shutdown period, no output is allocated and no electricity and custody fees are charged. 2. If due to reasons such as a rise in the exchange rate, the PPS allocated output is greater than the output after deducting the electricity and management fees, the computing power will be restored to reward the output and enter the normal period.
(5) Discontinuation of computing power products 1. Hash power products have different product cycles, according to different hash power contract products, but when the above-mentioned treaty enters the shutdown period, SLF PRO does not assume the obligations of the hash power contract output. 2. If the mine cannot continue to operate due to irresistible reasons such as legal policies, wars, earthquakes, fires, and power failures, the contract will be terminated early and SLF PRO will not be liable for compensation. 3. SLF PRO has the right to explain the termination of the contract based on actual operating conditions, and announce it on the website and forums one week in advance. 4. The user understands and accepts that, for example, due to relevant national laws, regulations and regulatory documents/wars/earthquakes/fires and power failures and other force majeure reasons, the situation where the computer room (micro server) cannot continue to operate has changed, resulting in reward output If the behavior is stopped or prohibited, the product will automatically terminate, and the two parties shall not pursue each other's responsibility, and the losses caused by this shall be borne by themselves, and the fees paid by the user will not be returned. 5. The user understands and accepts that according to the agreement, once your purchase is completed, replacement or refund will not be supported
10. Order payment, cancellation, modification, refund
(1) Users can use various payment methods supported by the SLF PRO platform to purchase digital commodity computing power services;
(2) If the user decides not to complete the order, the user can not pay the order if the order has been created but has not been paid. The status of these orders will be changed to timeout after a period of time (according to the payment method) given by SLF PRO. SLF PRO will not process requests for overtime orders, and users are not obliged to continue to execute overtime orders
(3) The user is fully responsible for the accuracy of the payment, including but not limited to: the transfer amount and other payment details;
(4) If the transferred amount is lower than the actual service fee required, SLF PRO reserves the right to decide on its own before activating the computing power service;
(5) If the transfer amount is higher than the actual service fee required, the user can choose to request SLF PRO, and the excess amount will be added to the user's account balance;
(6) If the user uses wrong/insufficient information and/or initiates payment to the wrong target account (the address does not belong to SLF PRO or is under the control of SLF PRO), SLF PRO reserves the right to request the correct payment, and the user suffers Disclaim any responsibility for the loss and reject any form of claim;
(7) SLF PRO is not obliged to actively resolve payment-related issues or disputes if the user has not submitted an application for settlement of payment disputes;
(8) If SLF PRO reasonably believes that there is a payment dispute, SLF PRO reserves the right to adjust/cancel related computing services and/or the user's account balance.
(9) SLF PRO reserves the right to change the type and price of computing power products at any time. SLF PRO's cloud computing power product type and price changes will take into account the current market price. The cloud computing products that users have purchased will not be affected;
(10) To the maximum extent permitted by laws and regulations, both parties agree that unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all purchased cloud computing power products are final purchases and non-refundable. SLF PRO reserves the right to refund at its sole discretion. If SLF PRO decides to provide refunds for individual cloud computing products, it does not mean that SLF PRO recognizes and is obliged to agree to the same or similar refunds in the future.
(11) The user recognizes here: If the cloud computing power product has taken effect, the user requests to terminate the cloud computing power product service due to unsatisfactory reward output, micro server (professional) service not meeting expectations, etc., then SLF PRO will only be refunded if it has not been used The electricity fee of, does not refund any computing power fee;
(12) If SLF PRO provides a refund in accordance with this agreement or applicable laws and regulations, any additional costs (such as third-party handling fees) incurred shall be borne by the user.
11. Other agreements
(1) Waiver: SLF PRO has not enforced one or several clauses of this agreement, or has not exercised any of its rights under this agreement, or has not required the user to perform any of its obligations under this agreement at any time, shall not It is understood that SLF PRO has waived the above-mentioned relevant clauses, or affected the validity of this agreement in any way or SLF PRO’s right to enforce the terms of this agreement, and shall not prevent SLF PRO from taking any other provisions that it originally had the right to take at any time. Any action.
(2) Severability: If any provision of this agreement is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, these provisions shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the legal effect of any other provisions.
(3) Any dispute related to this agreement or caused by this agreement shall be settled by both parties through negotiation. If the parties cannot reach an agreement within 30 days after the dispute arises, the dispute shall be submitted to the arbitration committee where SLF PRO is located for arbitration. The arbitration tribunal is composed of one arbitrator. The result of the arbitration is final and binding on all parties.